Sr Process Analyst Quality-America Marketplace Ops
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Nike
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
As part of North America Marketplace Operations (MPO), the Quality team's role is to improve operational performance throughout the supply chain for both wholesale and Nike Direct. As our Senior Quality Analyst, you will collaborate across NA MPO, Global MPO, Customer Finance, DCs, Logistics and the broader Supply Chain to holistically drive effective and efficient Quality processes. Our senior analyst leads projects and develops quality related MPO processes to improve operational quality end to end.
The senior quality analyst should be an expert on quality processes and a coordinator of new efforts to reduce errors. The analyst challenges status quo, drives analysis to optimize business results & process KPIs, and enables seasonal execution.
- Drives medium to large projects in collaboration with subject matter experts across NA MPO and broader Supply Chain partners
- Drives business process improvement efforts to ensure standardization, efficiencies and best practices are employed and check/adjust when needed
- Actively engage in data and process analysis/identifying process opportunities. Participate in problem solving activities (data gathering, root cause analysis and potential solutions)
- Work with and maintain close relationships with MPO Account teams, Customer Finance, Sales, and NA DCs on vendor compliance and shipping integrity to reduce vendor deductions
- Prioritize incoming emails, requests, and questions to ensure timely, effective, and efficient responses while still addressing top priorities
- Ensures collaboration to coordinate plans and drive business results, process excellence and capability development
- Drive buy-in and alignment across all levels of MPO and Operations
- Intermediate Excel
- MS Office
- Project Management
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP Order Management (nice to have)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in supply chain related work experience
- Ability to professionally communicate (verbal/written) to a wide range of audiences across multiple levels of the organization
- The ability to multitask with an awareness of tight deadlines
- Lead/drive and influence problem solving activities (data gathering, root cause analysis and potential solutions) and demonstrate end-to-end process thinking
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills by actively seeking information and listening to key constituents, understanding what needs to be achieved and influencing change when needed