Manufacturing Admin Asst II
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by New Balance
- Provide administrative support to manufacturing - data collection, compilation, analysis and execution of reports.
- Leads activities for purchasing of manufacturing/office supplies and maintaining proper inventory levels for designated areas
- Supports daily production planning and scheduling for the factory - manipulates work order releases to daily schedules, issues cut sheets, issues and verifies spec sheets SATRA system updates and reporting.
- Work daily with factory floor planner and understand constraints to meet daily demand and communicate accordingly to key stakeholders.
- Understand molding capacities and develop optimum molding plan based on work order requirements and communicate with stake holders.
- Interact daily with materials and logistics team to understand any supply constraints and quality issues to meet released work orders.
- Support the manufacturing operation with documentation updates, reports and miscellaneous production, logistics and materials support tasks.
- REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- 5-7 years professional and or manufacturing work experience in volume production environment, preferably the shoe industry.
- Experience in new product introduction and continuous process improvements.
- Effectively utilize available and relevant technical tools and resources- MS Office, manufacturing systems and equip.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate across all levels and function.
Our products are only as good as the people we hire, so we make sure to hire the best and treat them accordingly. In addition to a comprehensive traditional benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc.) we proudly offer a slate of more nontraditional perks - opportunities like on/offsite seminars, customized team building sessions, tuition reimbursement, and various mentorship programs - that encourage our associates to grow personally as they develop professionally. You'll also enjoy a flexible work schedule, gym discounts, fitness reimbursements, and volunteer opportunities, because work-life balance is more than just a buzzword - it's part of our culture.
Learn more about our company benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
New Balance provides equal opportunities for all current and prospective associates and takes affirmative action to ensure that employment, training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other terms, conditions and privileges of employment are provided without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, handicap, genetic information and/or status as an Armed Forces service medal veteran, recently separated veteran, qualified disabled veteran or other protected veteran.