Talent Acquisition Dir America Direct
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Nike
Nike, Inc.'s uncompromising focus on human potential extends to its workforce. Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world's most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive. They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse and engaged global team.
As a leader of our North American Nike Direct Talent Acquisition
organization, our Talent Acquisition Director creates and champions the
future of Nike's talent strategy in North America. A critical position within the
talent organization at Nike, the Talent Acquisition Director role requires an
innovative and strategic person who is ultimately a...
Leader - You bring out the best in every person, opportunity and
- Manage a complex budget
- Demonstrate a growth mindset in developing strategy, initiatives and
- Develop direct reports to achieve their highest potential
- Provide an executive presence representing Nike and the Talent
- Drive change management
- Scale ideas across a heavily matrixed global organization
- Drive TA programs
- Partner with peers on strategy and resource development
Planner - You anticipate, plan and create the future.
- Know the competitive landscape
- Know the top talent bench
- Integrate people, plans and strategies
- Analyze data to build team and organizational strategies
- Anticipate marketplace changes to protect the talent pipeline
Connector - You understand our company, our business partners, our
candidates and our goals.
- Represent Talent Acquisition to HR and business leaders
- Align team to pipeline, business or strategy
- Manage the matrix
- Credibility with team and business
- Demonstrate high Emotional Intelligence
Recruiter - You are always on the hunt.
- Champion the candidate experience
- Responsible for operational recruiting excellence
- Own critical searches
- Leverage and expands talent network
- Possess expert industry and market knowledge
Seeker - You believe there is always something new to be learned.
- Drive evolution of Talent Acquisition
- Benchmark to stay current on industry practices
- Utilize enterprise thinking
Storyteller - You bring everything to life through a story - our brand, our
work, our teams, ourselves.
- Provide a global perspective
- Communicate Nike Inc. and Talent Vision and Mission
- Build compelling business cases
- Bring development, planning and Talent Acquisition value proposition together to justify and compel action
- Produce executive-ready materials
Retail leadership experience in a visible global brand
- Experience in both retail store and retail corporate environments
- Deep understanding of retail strategy
- Sales/B2B experience in lieu of recruitment experience
- Experience working directly as a store-facing business partner, coaching andassisting store leaders with their strategic goals
- Experience working within a cross-functional team on a shared agenda
- Leadership experience in a complex organization
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or a related field or equivalent work experience
- 2 years' additional experience in lieu of a degree
- Experience working in a corporate business environment, supporting a business with high-volume, non-exempt positions is strongly preferred
- Work experience and an interest in process and project management is preferred