High Yield Bond Sales
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- The successful candidate will have established relationships with institutional high yield bond buyers, especially qualified institutional buyers, and a history of successful revenue generation.
- Proven impactful experience engaging institutional accounts in an electronic trading environment
- Candidates must be proficient at establishing successful, long-term account relationships.
- The High Yield Salesperson will effectively represent the firm's inventory items and market new issues to clients.
- High Yield Sales people must relate customer inquiry to the trading desk and to fellow salesmen.
- High Yield Sales People must also query clients for bond sale opportunities that correspond to other salespeople's needs.
- The role requires working closely with the firms trading desk and desk research analysts to identify trade opportunities and collaborating with other members of the Debt Capital Markets team.
- Three years+ of current experience in high yield bond sales
- Strong current high-yield bond client relationships, with history of consistent revenue generation.
- Must have demonstrated success and a high comfort level in engaging institutional accounts in an electronic trading world
- Ability to generate revenue/trades through pitching trade ideas.
- Demonstrated history of successfully cultivating new institutional client relationships.
- Excellent understanding of Corporate Bonds and Fixed Income products.
- Ability to sell, analyze, use market data and investor feedback to formulate trading ideas.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Outstanding leadership skills; track record of success and high performance.
- Delivers clear, effective oral and written communication.
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required (within 90 days of hire).
Keywords: High Yield Sales, Credit Sales, Electronic Trading, Corporate Bonds Fixed Income Markets, E-Trading
Refer to Job #23008- and email MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, | For More Opportunities VistA NY based sell side firm with a major presence in the fixed income market has a unique opportunity for a cash credit sales person who can engage institutional accounts for High Yield Bonds in an electronic world.
BNY Mellon Investment Management