Associate, Performance Reporting
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Invesco
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $937B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries.
(*As of December 31, 2017)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
The Performance Reporting Associate position is based in Dallas and will be responsible for all reporting aspects of the region?s performance, including but not limited to maintaining all performance data for the region at an asset and portfolio level, maintaining/managing all reporting functions to internal clients and external industry reporting associations such as NCREIF and MSCI, as well as coordinating responses to investor requests for historical and projected performance. The successful candidate will also be expected to identify and capitalize on opportunities to create efficiencies and create value by developing and sharing best practices consistent with the region?s reporting standards. The role is intended to allow for talented and motivated individuals to work with limited oversight and ultimately serve as a performance expert in North America.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Maintain all internal performance data using Invesco?s internal data systems such as Yardi, Yardi Performance Module, Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Responsible for reporting all asset and portfolio performance (both Time-Weighted Returns & IRRs) to NCREIF, MSCI, Portfolio Management, Product Management, and Invesco Advisers.
- Help drive the group?s technology platform geared at onboarding new software, housing internal/external data sources, and creating technical efficiencies in reporting processes.
- Maintain and modernize processes for all internal/external performance data requests in North America.
- Develop and maintain framework for providing data for RFPs and DDQs.
- Be a subject matter expert on GIPS2020 and keep abreast of new industry compliance directives.
- Work closely with our team in Hyderabad by managing and developing processes for projects, data initiatives and quarterly reporting directed at supporting the group?s initiatives.
- Measure and monitor asset performance against a variety of benchmarks including: client objectives, NCREIF/MSCI benchmarks and market data.
- Serve as a contributing member of the Global Performance team, sharing best practices and shaping platform initiatives.
- Actively contribute in the testing and implementation of the new performance reporting software over the next year.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Experience with Yardi and Yardi Performance Module a plus.
- Results oriented
- Effective communicator
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- Undergraduate degree is required; advanced degree a plus. Preferred degree in Accounting or Finance.
FLSA (US Only): Exempt
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $937B* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the