School Based Therapist (Shaker Heights, OH)
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Bellefaire JCB
Bellefaire JCB (Shaker Heights, OH) is looking for full time School Based Therapists to provide professional clinical services, including but not necessarily limited to:
- Biopsychosocial assessments, treatment plans and reviews, individual counseling, group counseling, family therapy, CSP, prevention, consultation, aftercare planning, and termination reports.
- Consult with professional staff at the school regarding treatment planning, progress, and ongoing needs in a timely and consistent manner.
- Also provide mental health-related training to teachers and other school personnel.
- Contact and meet with parents of children who have been referred for mental health services for purposes of intake.
- Contact may include home visits on an as-needed basis.
- Knowledge of mental health assessment, treatment planning, developmental psychopathology, systems and methods in family therapy, group therapy, child psychotherapy, DSM-V diagnoses, and behavioral therapy.
- Sensitivity in relating to persons of varying backgrounds and demonstrate ability to work with diverse groups of people possessing various strengths, aptitudes and abilities.
- Ability to perform job responsibilities with a high degree of initiative and independent judgment. Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
- Practical and creative problem solving skills.
Minimum requirement of a Master's Degree in Social Work, or Clinical Counseling. Minimum valid Ohio LSW or LPC.
At Bellefaire, we value our employees and the work they accomplish on behalf of our mission and offer competitive benefits such as:
- $2000 signing bonus
- A competitive salary
- Generous vacation, holiday, sick, and personal day policies
- Medical and dental insurance (Domestic Partner Benefits)
- Health and Wellness Program
- 403(b) plan
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
Other perks of working with us include:
- A friendly and appreciated staff
- Working with a team committed to the well-being of others
- A beautiful campus
- Career growth/numerous free CEU opportunities
- Staff recognition program
- A caring environment to work in!
For excellence...for wellness...for children...