IAM Security Engineer
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Request Technology
IAM Security Engineer
A Fortune 500 company is in the search for an IAM Security Engineer that is going to help migrate to Sail Point. This person needs to have IAM experience with Java skills and whom wants to be trained in Sail Point.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Advanced access troubleshooting and production support as needed in all systems across the enterprise especially related to Active Directory, Edirectory, IDV, Cyber-Ark and SAML technologies
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of troubleshooting and configuring Drivers, Cyber-Ark, and SAML SSO integrations.
- Resolve and troubleshoot incidents and which have been escalated from Analysts and Engineers professionally within established SLAs, with accurate communication to the appropriate parties
- Participate in and support the SOX Compliance processes, providing leadership and support to Analysts. Recommend and implement new functionality to enhance compliance processes. Ensure SOX controls are followed and effective.
- Engineer solutions to ensure Payment Card Industry (PCI-DSS) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
- Serve as an SME in several areas; Provide subject matter expertise for Architecture, Planning and Roadmap sessions
- Facilitate the gathering of security requirements/specifications specific to Remote Connectivity (intra and intercompany), Internet facing solutions, eCommerce, Mobility, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree
- 5+ years of experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms.
- 5 or more years required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments
- Expert understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate management (eg SSL and PKI)
- Strong understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise
- Expert understanding of Risk and Compliance framework, regulatory compliance (Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) and PCI-DSS)
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud (eg Federation, SAML, etc.)