Senior Java Developer Using DevOps/Microservices
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Request Technology
A fortune 500 company is in the search for a Senior Java Developer with experience with DevOps, Microservices, Angular, Docker, and AWS. They need someone with 7-10 years of Java web applications solution, design and development experience. This individual will be able to design and develop applications and processes. As a senior member of the IT team, this individual will be a role model and help mentor junior/midlevel developers while working alongside technology savvy members.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using the Java, Java EE, XML, Weblogic
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent working experience
- Experience in all aspects of system development life cycle methodologies including waterfall and/or agile development
- Experience in using Java presentation frameworks - JQuery, HTML 5.0 and embedding applications using iFrames
- Integration experience using REST & SOAP based Web Services and JMS, preferably on Weblogic platform
- Knowledge of integrating with Maven and GIT, Autosys and Shell Scripting
- Strong Back End experience to develop Data Layer using at least one of the ORM frameworks like Hibernate, JPA etc.
- Expert in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using Java and UML
- Expert in JEE patterns and ability to use commonly used on in Real Time situations
- Expert in tuning performance all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
- Experience with IBM, TAM and Single Sign On setups
- Experience in using GIT, SonarQube, DB2.