Senior Informatica Admin
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Request Technology - Kyle Honn
Sr. Informatica Admin
- Design and deliver ETL and related components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements, within established budget, time and quality standards.
- Design, prototype, develop, test, and document existing and new ETLs, and related components; make recommendations for related functions that result in a more cost effective product delivery.
- Perform unit testing of ETLs and related components and document test results.
- Complete code reviews for ETLs and related components, and complete documentation of issues identified and action items.
- Correct testing defects and support all testing, including but not limited to: Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing, User Acceptance testing, End-to-End testing, and Performance testing.
- Analyze current ETLs and related components for performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting.
- Identify application bottlenecks and opportunities to optimize performance.
- Work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current IT environment.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of current and hands-on experience with Informatica design, development and performance tuning for Multi-Dimensional Datamarts (Star Schema).
- 3+ years of current and hands-on experience with reading and loading high-volume type 2 dimensions (Slowly Changing Dimensions) in Multi-Dimensional Datamarts (Star Schema).
- 5+ years of current and hands-on experience with complex SQL and high-volume Relational databases and SQL Query performance tuning.
- Datastage and Autosys development experience.
- 3+ years of current and hands-on UNIX Shell Scripting experience.
- 1+ year of current and hands-on experience with code management tools.