Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by The Royak Group Inc.
ABOUT THE POSITION
A growing financial services company in Atlanta, GA, is looking to add to its LOS Administration team. The ideal candidate is responsible for administering and configuring functions of all features within Ellie Mae Encompass® 360 Banker Edition across all channels within the company from loan origination through servicing. This position will be based in Atlanta, GA.
The Encompass Administrator will play a key role in executing Encompass® 360 enhancements and change management, including business process analysis, modelling and documentation. The ideal candidate has experience designing and deploying solutions using Ellie Mae's Encompass® 360 Loan Origination System or equivalent mortgage banking LOS. The Encompass Administrator will serve as second and third level support for questions and issue resolution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, document, configure, test and deploy approved Change Requests and Enhancement to system functionality.
- Manage integration of third party vendors and services.
- Create custom fields, documents, and data entry forms.
- Maintain users, roles, profiles, security settings, and loan access settings.
- Maintain Loan Setup settings as applicable to ongoing business needs.
- Maintain complete document library, build custom documents as needed and maintain eFolder settings to ensure preservation of a complete paperless environment with requisite document retention.
- Assist Compliance and Security in ensuring Encompass is functioning consistently in accordance with applicable laws and regulations relating to mortgage lending and information security.
- Research changes in upcoming versions of Encompass and other integrated applications.
- Provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity.
- Perform routine review of code, configuration, data, and usage to ensure long-term viability, integrity, and adoption of the program.
- Collaborate with project managers, business analysts, developers and subject matter experts for enhancement request submission.
- Provide technical documentation on all process, feature, and workflow changes for proper documentation for communication to end users.
- Work with the Training Department to identify training needs on new enhancements and frequent problem areas.
- Training of business units on new features
- Create and maintain report library and build custom reports as necessary for business groups.
- Maintain business rules for data entry, workflow progression and regulatory compliance as requested by each business group.
- Prepare reporting for regulatory examination process including electronic submission of data to regulatory agencies.
- Assist end users with their daily questions, concerns and proper usage of the system
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must meet the following education and experience requirements:
- Minimum 3+ years' mortgage banking industry experience.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience as an LOS Administrator with Encompass 360 Banker Edition or equivalent mortgage banking LOS.
- 3+ years' Business Analysis experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Products, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Visual Basic/VB.NET syntax.
- Advanced MS Excel functions like formulas, pivot tables, and macros.
- Intermediate MS Word functions like mail merge.
- Experience with Project Management and ticketing software.
- Functional understanding of SQL, XML, SOAP, and IIS web services.
- Bachelor's degree in a related Business or Computer Sciences
- Robust understanding of loan processes from point of sale through servicing and secondary.