Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by ESG Consulting
Seeking an individual to coordinate (will not physically take equipment and set up) inventory distribution. Will coordinate and track external vendors to set up and configure equipment and set up access privileges for all new employees and contractors as they join the organization. As employees and contractors leave, you will be responsible for coordinating the termination and disconnection of licenses and accounts and the return of all equipment with external vendors
Daily tracking of multiple connection and disconnect service requests will require Excel skills
This Is not a technical role, this will not turn into a technical role. All technical support and set up and tear down is provided by external vendors. If you have experience coordinating and tracking equipment needs, we want to talk to you.
Relevant experience must be clearly readable in your resume to be considered.
This is an indefinite contract that will renew every year for 1 year at a time
MARTA train station is next to the building.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Track inventory such as laptops, note books, cellphones etc.
- Track user ID's of employees and contractors leaving the organization to make deactivated
- Coordinate the retrieval of equipment to third party vendors.
- Tracking retrieval requests for accuracy and quick return
- Check the request for completeness and accuracy
- Communicate with application field services and track equipment in the field and access log-on's
- Track the return and disconnect of telephones or wireless devices
- Receive confirmation of completion of all collected equipment
- Communicate the credentials and status to the hiring managers
- Track the entire process and escalate as needed to vendors and management
- Minimum of 2 + years experience with equipment coordination
- Experience with Excel
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse project team in a highly visible, fast paced and changing project environment with aggressive timelines
- Ability to work effectively with personnel at multiple levels of the organization
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent oral, written, presentation and interpersonal communication
Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 29 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara, we have opened offices nationwide and to this day are consistently re- evaluating and expanding our service offerings and geographic capabilities. Today, we serve most major metropolitan markets.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".