Insurance Sales Agent - Work From Home
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by All Web Leads
Are you a licensed insurance agent looking for a full-time position that allows you to work from your home office? Maybe you're tired of your commute or want more flexibility to spend time with your family?
We get that at the All Web Leads Insurance Agency. We get a lot of things especially when it comes to treating our employees as valuable, self-motivated team members who are essential to our success. That's a big reason we were named among the Austin Business Journal's Top 10 Best Places to Work in 2017 and 2018.
We'd love the opportunity to talk to you and explain how our company has been a leader in the insurance sales and marketing industry for more than a decade.
Come join our growing team of home-based agents. Here's what you can expect:
- Paid on-site training in our state-of-the-art facility in Austin
- Innovative and supportive sales team members
- No cold-calling. Inbound calls come directly to you
- Hourly Base + Unlimited Commission + Overtime
- Full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off)
- Meet or exceed monthly policy sales targets
- Discover needs of pre-qualified insurance shoppers
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
- Ability to cross sell related insurance products
- Continued development of product knowledge and script comfortability outside of scheduled shift time
- Accurately record all required information in agency management platform
- Communicate with the management team on a regular basis to discuss personal performance and make recommendations about system and software improvements
- A valid state-issued insurance license
- Must be able to travel to the Austin home office for on site paid training
- Must provide your own high speed internet
- Ability to work from home in a quiet, professional, distraction free environment with reliable high speed internet connection.
- Ability to follow script - this is a highly streamlined sales process selling a regulated product where compliance is critical
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Energetic, easy to understand, and good at taking charge of the conversation
- Extremely reliable and dependable
- Seeking candidates who are excited about the opportunity to think creatively, contribute ideas, and make a difference
- Extensive Product training
- Competitive pay (Base + Uncapped Commission+ Overtime)
- Uncapped Commission
- Top contributors will be rewarded with bonuses in addition to their commissions
- Outstanding benefits including health, dental, vision, 401K
- Paid time off
- Work from home (anywhere in the state of Texas)
- Fabulous, fun, collaborative environment that allows our people to be their best.
- Laptop computer and headset will be provided