Insurance Sales Agent / Assistant
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Gilliam Insurance Group
Excellent starting salary and opportunity for someone to start as a sales agent or assistant and grow into a higher level role within our office. This position covers several valuable roles in both personal and commercial lines of insurance in our office. We write business for many well recognized companies such as Nationwide, Travelers, Safeco, Hartford, Liberty Mutual and Progressive.
- Review our clients personal lines policies at renewal and re-quote with our other insurance carriers looking to get our clients better rates and policies if warranted.
- Take our incoming commercial leads and work with our carriers to assist our agents in securing quotes.
- When the candidate masters the personal and commercial quote process, will would like to see them make their own sales and earn the own commissions.
- This is a salaried position, but a quick learner and motivated individual should have more in commission and bonus within 2 years.
- Benefits include medical insurance and 401k.
Salary is $36,000-46,000 plus commissions depending on experience. Estimated income in second year would be $50,000- 75,000 depending on performance.