Lead, Consulting Services Bus. Dev.
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Rockwell Automation
This position will be responsible for consistently driving sales growth in North America for Safety Services. The role requires a proven track record of executing complex sales pursuits as well as technical experience within the Safety suite of service offerings: Energy Control (Lockout/Tagout), Machine Safety, and Electrical Safety (Arc Flash). This individual must demonstrate collaborative and cross functional leadership skills, as their responsibilities will also include working with North America sales territories, sales management, business unit domain experts, and strategic partners to Rockwell Automation. While this role will typically cover a specific North American region, global collaboration for project coordination, market access and strategy planning will be needed as required.
- Responsible for new business development, funnel/pipeline management, demand and opportunity generation, and client based strategic road mapping for Rockwell Automation offerings focused on Safety Services.
- Responsible for developing and executing a business plan for an assigned North America region(s), industry accounts, and strategic customers.
- It is essential the candidate has a strong foundational understanding or previous experience of products, technologies, and emerging solutions centered on Safety Services to generate demand, develop and lead complex sales, close opportunities into revenue, and work within all vertical industries within the assigned region (e.g. Oil and Gas, Mining, Heavy Industries, Food and Beverage, Chemical).
- Must have strong communication & collaboration skills in order to work with Rockwell Automation Product Business Units, Solutions and Services Delivery Teams, Global Sales teams, Sales Leadership, and Key strategic partners.
- Must be able to demonstrate and execute sales and business management processes, (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual Funnel Reviews, Target Account Progression, New Customer Generation, Financial Forecasting, and Proposal Generation/Revenue Target Review).
- Proven track record of leadership in order to drive accelerated growth/results including the development of collateral and participation to assist the sales force following the Disciplined Sales Process.
- Responsible for competency development of territory sales teams, limited authorized distributor sales teams, and customers through conducting regular learning sessions, participate in/coordinate Rockwell Automation lead seminars and trade shows.
- Work with Technical service Engineers to develop the Scope of Supply, Bill Of Materials, and Contract Requirements for proposals.
- Achieve and exceed assigned targets in terms of business revenue and management objectives.
Control Products and Solutions
Sales, Services, and Solutions
No. of Positions:
Houston - Texas, Milwaukee - Wisconsin, Tampa - Florida, Nashville - Tennessee, Louisville - Kentucky, Cleveland - Ohio
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.