Retail Housekeeping Outfitter
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Cabela's Inc.
Become a part of the World's Foremost Outfitter team! At Cabela's we passionately serve people who enjoy the outdoor lifestyle by delivering innovation, quality and value in our products and services. Live...Dream... Work the Adventure ! Cabela's has an opening for a Part-Time Housekeeper at our Hamburg, Pa. retail store.
This position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and upkeep of building, equipment, and grounds.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains cleanliness and upkeep of all areas of buildings including rest rooms, offices and conference rooms
- Picks up trash in all buildings
- Makes popcorn and cleans popcorn machines
- Orders and stocks cups, toilet paper, paper towels, and other various supplies as needed
- Cleans entry mats
- Other duties as assigned by management
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 0 to 2+ Years
- Knowledge of company policies and procedure
- Knowledge of various cleaning products
- Knowledge of facility layout and surroundings
- Skill in operating vacuum cleaner, electric scrubbing machine, rug shampooing machine
- Ability to communicate with various business contacts and co-workers in a courteous and professional manner
- Ability to pay close attention to detail regarding cleaning areas and methods
- Ability to effectively function as a team player
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.