Director, Investor Relations
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Arconic
390 Park AvenueNew York, NY
At least 7 year(s)
Job Description Arconic is looking for a Director of Investor Relations to join our Corporate Finance Resource Group in New York, NY.
Arconic (NYSE: ARNC) creates breakthrough products that shape industries. Working in close partnership with our customers, we solve complex engineering challenges to transform the way we fly, drive, build and power. Through the ingenuity of our people and cutting-edge advanced manufacturing techniques, we deliver these products at a quality and efficiency that ensure customer success and shareholder value.
The Director, Investor Relations is instrumental in the design and execution of the company's messaging to the investment community.
- Spearhead strategy to optimize sell-side coverage and shareholder base including NDRs, plant tours, conferences, etc
- Design and manage institutional shareholder target outreach: targeting analysis, outreach actions, track and report on results
- Use of varied investor relations public disclosure materials to enable clear and consistent communication of Arconic's industry fundamentals, market position, business strategy and financial and operational performance
- Analyze financial and operational data for the company, competitors and other key market players
- Review valuation models and analyze valuation trends for the company, peers and industry
- In partnership with Communicators, collaborate and align messaging around major business developments, earnings and key corporate developments.
- Deep knowledge of corporate finance, valuation methods and capital markets as well as the analytical skills required to create financial models and evaluate sell-side models
- Understanding of Arconic's financials, structure, end markets and strategy
- Ability to handle confidential information and to strictly adhere to company policies for information disclosure
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities and ability to organize priorities
- Very strong communication skills, including messaging strategy and execution, business presentations, Q&A and business writing
- Demonstrated ability to simply and compellingly relate a company's story to stakeholders, reaching audiences across a broad spectrum
- Self-motivated with outstanding interpersonal, team and collaboration skills
- Ability to function strategically, developing and driving plans, as well as tactically implementing them
- Head of Investor Relations
- Executive Leadership Team
- Investors and Sell-side Analysts
- Current and Potential Shareholders
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum 7 years' experience in business, finance or operations; including combined experience in investor relations, equity/fixed income research/investing or M&A
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- MBA or MS Finance
- 10 years professional experience including at least 4 years in investor relations, equity/fixed income research/investing or M&A
- Aerospace or industrial experience
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute financial communications strategy, including business presentations, Q&A and business writing preferred
- Proven track record of liaising with a wide variety of investors and sell-side analysts conveying financial results preferred
- Sell-side research and buy side investing