Manager On Duty - Dearborn
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Crunch Fitness Int'l
The Manager on Duty is responsible for the successful operation of the front desk. He/she hires, trains, manages, and oversees the front desk staff to ensure members receive the highest level of customer service possible.
- Membership Sales
- Assist fitness desk, retail, etc. desks/areas as needed.
- Greet all members & guests with a smile including good-byes.
- Facilitate any messages on club software at member check-in.
- Communicate special events to members and guests.
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner.
- Facilitate all member requests and follow up.
- Maintain a positive and welcoming atmosphere for members.
- Assist in collection & tracking of member payments.
- Creating and implementing front desk schedules while staying at or under budget.
- Facility Management via club walks and checklists (Opening/Closing, Stage Management, Cleaning Checklist, Equipment Out of Order Log etc.).
- Responsible for inventory counts, cycle counts and packing slip reconciliation.
- Proper administration and timely submission of all reports, documents and information.
- Execute all safety procedures and policies.
- Know club facility, services and schedules.
- Know, understand and follow all policies, procedures and standards.
- Maintain professional manner at all times.
- May be required to work extra shifts as warranted by GM.
- Above position may report to the Assistant Manager or Assistant General Manager where applicable.
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management.
- Train and develop new employees
- Facilitate monthly events within the club for members
- Above description may be subject to change or alteration at any time.
- 1 year club experience preferred
- Proficient reading and writing skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work days, evenings, and weekends as necessary
- Must be CPR/AED and FIRST AID certified or willing to obtain it within 30 days of hire
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it's an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our 'No Judgments' philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Foot Locker Inc.
Affinity Executive Search
The DAKO Group