Salesforce Solutions Architect
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Specialized Bicycle Components
Are you an CRM expert with a passion for process driven design and architecture standardization? Do you want to work for a high performing technology team? Do you have positive influencing skills to move the needle. Do you love bikes? If you were able to answer "yes" to these questions, we want to talk to you!
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- The ideal candidate is expected to provide expert guidance and direction for the development of technical / functional specifications, design, code, testing, implementation and ongoing maintenance of Salesforce.
- Own the full application architecture process that translates business requirements into functional solutions. Responsible for connecting business goals and challenges and for the overall design of the application solution on Salesforce.com
- Provide thought leadership and oversight of the technical components of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud as well as integration into our Oracle and SAP Hybris environments.
- Partner with Business and IT users to perform unit, system and regression testing.
- Convert business requirements into technical design documents, develop and implement the solution.
- Demonstrate accountability for technical team progress.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Experience with the Force.com platform, including template solutions like Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Experience with custom application development in Force.com, utilizing VisualForce and Lightning Components/Framework.
- Experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental database concepts (including SQL).
- Experience with designing and implementing custom applications on Force.com using APEX programming.
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products.
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solution's feasibility and functionality.
- Ability to design and deliver complex solutions (Solution and architecture design, technical / functional specification and leverage best practices).
- Experience in troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly.
- Understanding of Tableau integration within Salesforce.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 7+ years of combined IT experience with increasing levels of responsibility.
- 4+ years of architecture experience across various Salesforce clouds (Sales, Service and Platform clouds, etc.).
- Certified SFDC Architect, Advanced Developer and/or Developer strongly preferred
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3 party systems using web services.
- 3+ years of experience with Agile development methods and practices.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes help make the world a better place. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth, and innovation. Around the world, we work to recruit candidates who are passionate and curious with the belief that everyone has the potential to be a leader.