Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Nike
The essence of Hurley is rooted in a love of the ocean and its constant state of change. Fueled by innovation, inclusion and empowerment of youth, the Hurley team lives around the world, from the brand headquarters in Costa Mesa, California, to offices in Tokyo, Sydney, Barcelona and Bali. Always with an eye to the sea, Hurley's corporate team of marketers, salespeople, designers, digital strategists, product managers and more share a passion for beach culture and freedom of expression that translates into advanced, authentic products for the surf athlete.
Working in Hurley Retail will be rewarding, it will be challenging, it may well be a step towards something bigger, but it is most definitely not just another job. You'll be an ambassador of the Hurley brand -- everything we stand for: drive, determination, the unyielding commitment to excellence, these all will be a part of your everyday experience. We're committed to making every customer's experience a rewarding one, and as a member of our retail team, your contributions are a big part of our success.
Requirements for the position include:
- 3 + year Retail Management
- Prefer Bachelor's degree
- Experience with retail, customer service, and/or sales
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Retail business systems
- Ability to communicate in English
- Ability to build, lead and manage high performing teams
- Ability to utilize tools to support conflict resolution and employee coaching and counseling
- Ability to work weekend, evenings and holidays as needed
- Physical requirements include the ability to twist, bend, squat, reach, climb a ladder and stand for extended periods of time
Of course our commitments don't stop with our customers. If you're up to the challenge of Hurley Retail we'll make it worth your while. You'll be working in a great team environment, with access to the latest and greatest products and apparel. Not to mention a compensation and benefits package that's among the best around. Join us and see what it means to become part of the Hurley Retail experience.
To ensure that we continue to hire competent, ethical and trustworthy individuals, all candidates must successfully complete a thorough background investigation prior to receiving any final offer of employment from Hurley.