Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by STATS
STATS is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Go-To-Market Manager to join our global team. In this position, you'll play a critical role in crafting the messaging and positioning for the go-to-market strategy for STATS' products. In addition, you'll serve as an expert in STATS buyers and their buyer journeys. You'll need to think with a conversion-centered perspective and possess a bias for action and sense of ownership that results in a significant, quantifiable impact.
What You'll Do:
- Define market specific strategies and execute them
- Partner with designers to generate marketing content and deliverables
- Identify and leverage new marketing opportunities
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates STATS' products in their respective global markets and segments
- Communicate the value proposition of our products to the sales team and develop the sales collateral that supports the selling process
- Plan the go-to-market launch of new STATS product releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Be the expert on the buyers of STATS' products, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on STATS' competitors and how to differentiate STATS from them
- Set key performance indicators for marketing efforts across all channels and market segments and exceed them through thoughtful
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure all content is optimized and consistent across all platforms and user experiences
Skills & Requirements
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience; Masters of Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
- 5+ years' experience in a product marketing role with a proven track record of understanding buyers' needs and behaviors; Pragmatic Marketing or Sirius Decisions certification a plus
- Successful leadership and execution of go-to-market process for product launches
- Ability to think and communicate with a variety of audiences by formulating a clear point of view on complicated issues and creating a concise and well-written narrative to express it
- Ability to analyze marketing data, identify trends and recommend appropriate actions to continuously improve key marketing metrics
- Demonstrated writing and copy editing skills
- Previous use of Marketo and familiarity with Salesforce.com an advantage
Who We Are:
The values at STATS mirror those of foundationally great teams and franchises. Our objective is to win through effort, creativity, team-work and positive energy. Specifically, we look for candidates that embody the following: Be All-In, Put the Fan at the Center, Get Stuff Done, It's Your Team, Make an Impact, and Fearless Integrity. We want employees that crave responsibility, accountability and want to have fun working in a collaborative, Get Stuff Done environment.
- Put Fan at the Center: You enjoy working with customers and have the strong communication skills to make those interactions a success.
- It's Your Team: You embrace others' ideas (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and customer. You are a collaborator and relationship builder.
- Get Stuff Done: You are driven and your can-do attitude inspires others to elevate their performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Make an Impact: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Be All-In: You must be passionate about what you do and about our customers' success.
- Fearless Integrity: You are self-motivated and capable of holding both yourself and others accountable to deliver on multiple tasks.
STATS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetics.