Software Engineer, Quality - San Mateo
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Fanatics, Inc.
As a Software Quality Engineer at Fanatics, you will specialize in building the test automation framework, and implement testing strategy for services and infrastructure (public cloud) that scale to millions of users in dozens of languages.
- Develop, maintain, and execute quality assurance testing procedures
- Work with product and development teams to plan and develop automation test suites
- Analyze and improve product performance during software development
- Build new tools to effectively test products and improve the engineering processes at Fanatics
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering
- Strong software engineering fundamentals
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Java or other object-oriented languages is a plus
- Experience working in an e-commerce or direct to consumer retail environment is a plus
- Master's degree in Computer Science
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver
- Comfortable with Git, Python, Unix commands, experience writing shell scripts
- Understanding of public cloud infrastructure