EU Merchandise Spec, Footwear
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Columbia Sportswear
This role supports the team through the gathering, creation and analysis of reports on sales, market trends, SKU productivity, margin and category trends allowing the merchandising team to build the product line with a maximum revenue growth coupled with maximizing SKU productivity. This role supports various seasonal meetings and key merchandising deliverables by developing tools to assist in the analysis and presentation of the product line. This role also supports senior management with administrative assistance.
- Leveraging the SKU reporting information developed by the Demand Planning department, develop specific views to assist merchandising in identifying category trends, classification opportunities, product flow potential.
- Assist with compilation of sales, buying and market trend reports.
- Develop tools that provide category, distribution or classification specific views to allow PLM's to understand trends.
- Facilitate information flow across merchandising department through excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop tools to assist with presentations-classification maps, color overviews, power point-as well as facilitate and organize events.
- Business degree in business administration, finance or marketing.
- 3-5 years experience managing a business segment i.e. market research, Buyer, Assistant Buyer, Planner, or product merchandising.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position's scope and function in the company.
EEO/AA Employer/Vets/Disabled/Race/Ethnicity/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Age