Sales Manager - Boston
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Entercom - Sports
Entercom seeks a proven leader with a track record in sales and management to serve as a Sales Manager. Primary responsibilities include generating station sales revenue and achieving sales goals, training and managing the sales staff to achieve sales budgets and outpace the market, developing new business, managing inventory and pricing effectively, and maintaining and growing client relationships. The successful candidates must be performance driven and results oriented, with excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills. You must be an excellent developer of talent. The Sales Manager position reports to the Director of Sales.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Achieving overall revenue and market share goals
- Implement sales activities that generate new business & deepen existing relationships
- Manage commercial inventory and set pricing to exceed sales budget
- Drive results through others, manage team performance, set clear expectations, train and motivate sales staff
- Oversee efforts of sales team by reviewing sales proposals and negotiating with clients.
- Devise new methods for accomplishing sales goals based upon changes within the media marketplace