America Transportation Data & Analytics Mgr
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Nike
The Nike, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accountants, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide - making the impossible happen every single day.
At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world's best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it's on us, the Global Operations Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
As ourNorth America Transportation Data & AnalyticsManager, you will be responsible for delivering critical data, process, and technology enablers to ensure North America Transportation & Trade meets evolving customer and consumer expectations on service and speed. You will architect, design, implement, and own new transportation systems and tools to enable users to consume data faster and generate action-oriented insights. The analytics you provide will allow Nike to grow at scale while providing world-class service to our customers and consumers. As part of this role, you will help drive best-in-class data engineering practices that will be leveraged across Nike and participate in setting strategy and standards through data architecture. The ideal candidate has experience leading high-visibility, cross-functional programs and demonstrated experience delivering business results.
- A minimum of five years related professional experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or related field
- Master's Degree highly preferred
- Experience in supply chain performance management, data governance and stewardship
- Inbound and outbound transportation operations, including transportation modeling
- Tech implementation: business requirements gathering, tool evaluation, selection, and implementation
- Lead and influence cross-functional stakeholders, including demonstrated success in managing without direct authority
- Distribution center experience highly preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Executive stakeholder management