Optometrist PRN - Jackson (Optician #)
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Maxim Government Services
Maxim Government Services is searching for an Optometrist on a PRN basis to conduct comprehensive eye exams for a Veteran population in Jackson, MS.
Optometrist - PRN - Jackson, MS
- PRN, as needed, contract assignment
- Exams are a comprehensive eye exam to evaluate for loss of vision, glaucoma, injury to eye, etc.
- Visual Field Testing may be required and LHI will supply equipment
JOIN OUR TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED CONTRACTORS
To qualify and apply:
- Have successfully completed an accredited optometry training program and possess and maintain a current, valid, unrestricted license.
- Graduates of foreign training schools are required to possess both a license to practice optometry and other certification by the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) or 5th Pathway.
- Be employed full-time in the practice of optometry or in training for 24 of the last 36 months.
WEEKLY DIRECT DEPOSIT AND OTHER BENEFITS
Maxim employees are our greatest asset. We offer the following benefits:
*Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
*Weekly Direct Deposit
*Travel Benefits (as applicable)
*24 hour on- call service
WORK, TRAVEL, SEE THE COUNTRY!
Full time services are needed in the following city/states: California: San Luis Obispo, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento, Orange County, San Jose; Alaska; Washington: Seattle and Tacoma and Arizona: Phoenix; Texas: Houston, and MORE...
Travel packages are available, to include tax free stipends for lodging, meals and incidentals. Maxim can assist with relocation, temporary lodging, and obtaining necessary state licensure and/or certification prior to contract start date.
To apply directly and receive a quick response:
Please contact Chris May [Click Here to Apply] or email your resume/CV to [Click Here to Apply]
HealthCare Traveler Jobs
University of Mississippi Medical Center