PMO Consultant/Proiect Co-ordinator - 90% Home based role! Greenfields
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Bison
PMO Consultant/Project Co-ordinator - Rapidly expanding Global Consulting brand!
Working on greenfield SAP on AWS Cloud projects remotely!
PMO Consultant/Project Co-ordinator/Administrator is required for a busy and varied role working for our highly reputable ERP consulting customer as it approaches a period of rapid growth.
This is a one-off opportunity to secure a place in a market leading award-winning consulting organisation where you will be based 90% from home!
Due to current customer locations being mainly in the EST time zone we need somebody in the same time zone or as close to as possible
As our internal team grows and we have aggressive hiring targets to hit over the next 36 months we urgently require an organised, efficient and articulate IT PMO with strong project co-ordination resource alignment experience to join a rapidly expanding team.
As PMO/Project Co-ordinator, you are supporting the Programme and Project Managers and are responsible for the following:
- Project progress support
- Resourcing support:
- Database maintenance
- MiCloud maintenance and support:
- Account Setup
- Administrative support
- Project documentation:
- Project reporting support
- Programme/Project management support:
The successful candidate must have solid understanding and experience in managing ERP projects (preferably SAP) and have the following key attributes/experience
- Command authority naturally
- Possess quick sifting abilities, knowing what to note and what to ignore
- MUST have a solid home office set up - this is a 100% home-based role
- Previous experience in a fast- paced management consultancy
- Previous ERP preferably SAP project experience
- Set, observe, and re-evaluate priorities frequently
- Ask good questions and listen to stakeholders
- Possess domain expertise in (agile) project management
- Exercise independent and fair consensus-building skills when conflict arises
- Cultivate and rely on extensive informal networks inside and outside the client to solve problems that arise