Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Mark Twain Medical Center
Mark Twain Medical Center is a member of Dignity Health. The word "dignity" perfectly defines what our organization stands for, showing respect for all people by providing excellent care. Mark Twain Medical Center opened on August 26, 1951 and is located in beautiful San Andreas California. Since opening, Mark Twain has provided the highest quality health care for all those needing medical care in Calaveras County. We offer care, expert staff and state-of-the-art equipment to meet the growing needs of our community and are committed to the values of dignity, collaboration, justice, stewardship and excellence.
Responsible for the direction and coordination of the personnel in Clinical Laboratory Services and Infection Control
Ensure that services are of the best quality, are cost contained and are carried out in an expeditius manner.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Five years' experience as a clinical laboratory technologist and/or must have demonstrated the ability to supervise and instruct laboratory personnel
- Ability to read work product of others, computer/monitor screens, computer printouts
- High level of concentration and attention to detail
- Must have demonstrated technical organizational knowledge in all areas of the laboratory.
- Must have demonstrated above average judgment in handling personnel issues and technical solutions across all laboratory areas
- Must possess a high level of problem solving skills and the ability to work and communicate effectively.
- Able to perform mathematical calculations.
- Able to work with a team and prioritize work.
- Able to interact appropriately with others
- Must be computer literate
- Must be a good leader, teacher and coach.
- Must be able to maintain current knowledge of industrial hygiene, epidemiology and safety.