Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Saint Francis Hospital
Saint Francis Memorial Hospital is an accredited, not-for-profit community hospital that has been providing exceptional health care in San Francisco for more than 100 years. As San Francisco's only downtown hospital, Saint Francis is uniquely situated to care for international and domestic visitors, as well as the residents that make up San Francisco's diverse population.
We encourage employee participation at all levels to encourage growth and excellence. Known as the downtown hospital, Saint Francis boasts all private rooms and a friendly atmosphere.
The hospital is renowned for orthopedics, with leading programs in sports medicine, joint replacement, spine care and occupational medicine. Saint Francis is also known for outstanding acute burn care, emergency medicine, acute rehabilitation and a nationally-honored cancer care program.
Are you an RN or Therapist who love to market and sell? Then this position could be perfect for you!
The Clinical Liaison provides proactive service and support to internal and external patients, families, and referral sources seeking admission to Dignity Health San Francisco Acute Rehabilitation; reviews and critically analyzes relevant medical records to rapidly determine appropriateness for acute rehabilitation admission; and responds to requests for screening in an efficient, timely, and professional manner. Develops and maintains positive referral relationships with external facilities in the Bay Area to increase referrals and ease patient transition to acute rehabilitation. Meets with potential patients and families in a competitive market to inform them of the specific benefits of Dignity Health San Francisco Acute Rehabilitation. Educates patients, families, and referral sources about the admissions process, financial/insurance coverage of services, and alternate levels of post-acute care; works with the Director and Acute Rehabilitation Leadership Team to develop marketing strategies and program offerings to meet the needs of patients and referral sources. Applies Dignity Core Values to the performance of every job duty. These Values include Dignity, Collaboration, Justice, Stewardship, and Excellence.
- Experience working with an adult disabled population. Excellent written and interpersonal skills for functioning in a team environment. Working knowledge of regulatory and reimbursement mechanisms. Ability to function independently in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- 3+ years working in a hospital-based clinical setting in a direct care or ancillary role; evidence of exceptional customer service, referral management, and patient/family satisfaction experience.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Nursing, Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, or Social Work.
- Current California clinical license or certification in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Social Work, or Nursing.
- Current California Driver's License
- AHA CPRBLS
1+ years working in an Acute Rehabilitation or Skilled Nursing unit in a direct care or ancillary role; evidence of leading effective marketing or referral management project(s), and/or patient/family satisfaction improvement processes
Master's or Doctorate degree in the above.
Holy Redeemer Home Care