Respiratory Therapist lV
Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by St Johns Regional Medical Center
Welcome to St. John's Regional Medical Center.
At Dignity Health, we believe in the healing power of kindness. Since 1912, we have been giving something forward to the people of Oxnard, California. St. John's Regional Medical Center is a 266-bed facility employing more than 1,200 caring professionals and a medical staff of more than 600 active physicians. We offer a 23-bed acute rehabilitation center, and provide a wide array of programs and services that include oncology, cardiovascular, maternity care, orthopedic, weight loss surgery, spinal disease treatment, community outreach and more.
Our passion for inspiring a stronger, healthier world compels us to lead with our hearts as we serve the community of Oxnard. One of the most beautiful areas in the country, Oxnard is nestled between Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, and offers residents spectacular beaches, clean air and open spaces, as well as easy access to California wine country. We invite you to join us in delivering humankindness, one person at time.
In keeping with the Dignity Health core values, the Respiratory Therapist IV actively participates in the delivery of Pulmonary Medicine and Neonatal Intensive Care Services.
- Current California licensed RRT
- Minimum of five (5) years Critical care experience in respiratory therapy or three (3) years experience in a level 2 or greater NICU, competency in Neonatal and Newborn delivery Intubation and three (3) years experience in critical care and ventilator management
- Current California RCP licensure
- CPR certification
- Neonatal Resuscitation Certification
- ACLS required; PALS certification required within three (3) months of employment
- CPR Instructor or Neonatal Resuscitation instructor
- CPFT, RPFT or NBRC perinatal/pediatric certification
This position is represented by SEIU, Local UHW and is covered by the terms and conditions of the applicable collective bargaining agreement.