Posted on Nov 11, 2018 by Mercy General Hospital
Dignity Health Mercy General Hospital has been serving the Sacramento community for more than 100 years. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy, Mercy General has been at its current site in the heart of East Sacramento since 1925. Mercy General Hospital has 342 licensed beds, a physician staff of more than 800 and is the highest volume cardiac procedure hospital in California. Mercy General is one of six Sacramento area hospitals that are part of Dignity Health, a system of 39 hospitals and medical centers in California, Arizona and Nevada.
The incumbent demonstrates competency in physical therapy for pediatric, adult, and/or geriatric patients. The incumbent provides patient assessments, develops and implements individual patient treatment programs, provides therapeutic interventions utilizing current and effective methodologies, and maintains effective documentation.
- Master's degree in Physical Therapy required
- Current California PT license required
- Current BLS certification required (must be certified through the American Heart Association)
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy preferred
- Experience as a Physical Therapist preferred
Aureus Medical Group
Summit Physical Therapy
Invo Healthcare - Progressus Therapy