Registered Dietitian 2
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by Sodexo
Ready to make the world a better place? You don't have to go far. Your nutritional know-how can help patients in your community live happier, healthier lives. A meaningful career is within your reach. What are you waiting for?
Sodexo is the number one employer of registered dietitians in the United States. We offer tremendous opportunities for career growth for dietitians throughout all divisions. Benefits for dietitians include reimbursement for annual AND dues, CDR fees, CEUs and specialty certifications, as well as education assistance.
Come join the team at Munson Grayling Hospital in Grayling, MI and be a part making a difference in health and well-being of its patients.
Here is look at your key responsibilities and the qualifications we are seeking in a Registered Dietitian:
- Provides individualized, evidence-based nutrition care in the Inpatient setting in relation to the patient's diagnosis, treatment, age group, nutrition status and other assessed parameters.
- Practices the Nutrition Care Process with proficiency in ADIME charting in the EMR.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team individually and in meetings in recommending, implementing and monitoring nutrition interventions.
- Provides professional and staff education to ensure the safe management and care of patients and families.
- May provide written and verbal information at professional conferences and seminars.
- Participates in department projects for quality improvement and strongly supports the True North mission of Munson Healthcare.
- Delivers an extraordinary patient experience via patient empowered care; goes above and beyond the concept of excellence in health care.
- Demonstrates competency in Nutrition Support practices.
- Demonstrates competency in Nutrition Focused Physical Assessment to support the Malnutrition platform.
- Must be a Registered Dietitian and have state licensure where appropriate
Click apply to be considered for this great opportunity!
Responsible for providing direct comprehensive nutrition services
-Directs nutrition care of special needs population to ensure nutrition needs and customer satisfaction levels are met.
-Maintains and develops client relationships and client satisfaction to ensure account retention.
-Manages, promotes, and educates others on food and nutrition programs according to Sodexo standards and policy.
-Collaborates and communicates with culinary and clinical departments on established processes, special diets, and menu requests and probes potential problems and apprises manager of status on resolution of problems or issues, using appropriate Sodexho resource when necessary.
-Ensures compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as Sodexo/client policies and procedures (e.g. Health Dept., HIPAA/Privacy Act, Joint Commission, quality assurance, safety, operations, and personnel) by keep abreast of the most recent nutrition-related trends, research, policy, certifications, and standards of practice.
-Establishes operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to other departments..