Intern, Engineering Services and Support
Posted on Nov 17, 2018 by Rockwell Automation
Technical Services and Support interns work on projects in our Customer Support and Maintenance (CSM) group that assist our customers. CSM provides services to our customers in support of the Rockwell Automation product portfolio to help maximize productivity, optimize plant assets, and improve overall performance. Some of the services we provide are online & phone support, repair services, lifecycle extension & migrations, onsite services, network & security services, training services, safety services, and maintenance, repair & operations asset management.
Primary duties may include:
EOE, M/F/Disabled, Vet
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. WE will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
- Must be working towards a bachelor's of science degree in Electro Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a closely related technical discipline from an accredited college or university
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written
Control Products and Solutions
Engineering and Technicians
No. of Positions:
Mayfield Heights - Ohio, Mequon - Wisconsin, Milwaukee - Wisconsin
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley(R) and Rockwell Software(R) product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth - and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process, email our Talent Acquisition representative at (see application details).
Download the EEO is the Law poster and the supplement for more information.