Commercial Vehicle Sales Representative-Internet Sales
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Penske
Penske is seeking highly qualified individuals for our entry level Vehicle Sales Representative position, selling our vehicles in a B2B environment. Penske is moving at a rapid pace to build our sales team in order to attain company objectives for this growing product line. We need ambitious, competitive, and highly self-motivated individuals who want to begin their career with an innovative and growing company.
The primary function of this role is to make outbound phone calls to new leads, previous leads and existing customers. Focus is on turning these leads into sales opportunities by following-up on their past and current inquiries. Secondary function is to receive inbound phone calls from new leads and existing customers and to convert those leads into sales opportunities. Position involves building customer relations, negotiating, overcoming objections, and entering call activity into CRM tool salesforce.com.
Our position offers a base salary plus commission. More importantly, it offers fast-track growth opportunities for successful individuals.
This position is located at our corporate offices in the great country and suburban setting of Green Hills, PA which is 7 miles South of Reading, PA. Our location is a convenient commute with ample free and easy parking.
- Sell Penske commercial vehicles, Financing, and Extended Warranties
- Generate new sales through outbound calls to web and field leads, previous purchasers, inquirers that did not purchase and other prospects
- Closing sales, quoting, negotiating, overcoming objections and completing follow-up calls
- Manage existing accounts by selling vehicles and providing customer service
- Negotiate to obtain best sales price, as well as explaining the sales procedure
- Inbound call responsibility, when necessary, to handle call volume as part of ongoing training
- Professional communication skills needed to interact with internal Penske departments and field locations
- Various additional duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the Inside Sales Group