Executive Chef 3
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is seeking an Executive Chef 3 for Harvest Properties, a Corporate Services multi-tenant client located in Santa Clara, California .
Harvest Properties is an upscale Artisan Cafe focusing on local and organic purchasing programs to ensure beautiful quality food. Sodexo is looking for an Executive Chef to continue our tradition of culinary excellence at this location. This Executive Chef will be accountable for all culinary operations managing a volume of $1.1 million annually and will be responsible for 8 back-of-the-house employees. _
We are looking for candidates who will:
- manage the daily culinary production including production planning and controls
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards are in place including recipe compliance and food quality
- manage food costing, controls and compliance
- develop menus and manage inventory
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees
- have a passion for food and innovation_
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background, with the demonstrated ability to stay current with new culinary trends
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implement s company policies
- previous experience working in a restaurant
- strong management skills
Apply today to grow with Sodexo, a world leader in Quality of Life Services! Working for Sodexo: Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you? Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us page and consider signing up Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: .
Provides culinary leadership within a large sized unit including menu planning, program execution and staff management & training. Works directly with internal and external clients managing the catering process from beginning through execution.
- Implements & coordinates the culinary function.
- Directs & trains cooks & utility workers.
- Ensures food preparation & production meets operational standards.
- Manages catering & retail areas.
- Customer & Client satisfaction.
- Financial management to include food cost & labor management.
- Manages food & physical safety programs.