Food Service Manager 2
Posted on Nov 13, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Food Service Manager 2 at Children's Hospital in Detroit, MI.
The Food Service Manager will support retail and patient services and will be responsible for cashing out cashiers, daily sanitation walks, managing the patient tray-line and conducting monthly safety audits. The ideal candidate will have previous food service experience in a healthcare setting. Knowledge of Sodexo systems is preferred but not required.
This Food Service Manager will work mainly mid and closing shifts, every other weekend and a rotating holiday schedule.
Come and join our great team today!
Provides supervision for multi-functional food service areas at an account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the Company. Contributes to account revenue and operating profit through the implementation of Sodexo programs while executing against Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintains and develops client relationships and customer satisfaction for multi-functional food service areas to ensure account retention and positive public relations
- Establishes and maintains a safe work environment
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards
- Utilizes Sodexo resources and programs to ensure operating standards and regulatory requirements are met and employees have the necessary equipment and inventory
- Manages by providing positive and constructive feedback to employees in order to reward, coach, correct and motivate in order drive a high-level of employee engagement