General Manager 1 - Multi-Service
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is seeking a dynamic systems oriented General Manager to support the Foodservice, Environmental Services (Housekeeping), Laundry, and Facilities Maintenance services at this CCRC retirement community, Iverness Village, in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Iverness Village is an Asbury property, which boast communities throughout Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Oklahoma.
Iverness Village is the home to 350 residents with ranging levels of care from, Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care. The Multi-Service GM will be responsible for leading a team of 7 managers and 60 frontline team members.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A full understanding of foodservice operations;
- experience and knowledge of facilities management programs;
- proven success with managing contract management financial systems,
- and experience successfully leading a team.
Day to day General Manager responsibilities may include:
- _Strong contract management/compliance experience
- A strong customer focus, exceptional communication and organizational skills, and management experience in a food service environment
- Delivering high quality dining, laundry, grounds, and housekeeping services
- Achieve company financial targets and goals
- Developing and maintain client and customer relations
- Developing strategic plans
- Creating a positive and enjoyable environment
- Ensuring Sodexo Standards are met.
Sound like the opportunity you've been waiting for. Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.
Connect with this recruiter on _ LinkedIn _ or _ Twitter _.
Please visit the Sodexo Network with Us _page and consider signing up
for our _ Career Connections eNewsletter _.
Take a sneak peek at how Sodexo can contribute to your well-being: _ _.
Functions as the leader for multiple core services, in a single account and/or multiple locations within the same contract. Single point of contact and/or client liaison in support of business that in total is $5 million or less in managed volume.
- Monitors operations by planned and unplanned visits to each operating account of the system to plan projects, implement new processes, client interactions, and new technology to ensure sufficient resources.
- Develops business plan and budget w/each account GM that supports the System and District goals - Reviews and analyzes financial statements and data and other financial information to ensure attainment of financial goals for both the client and Sodexo.
- Central Point of Contact for Client Liaison promoting a solid business partnership - assists in contract negotiations for the system.
- Maintains Quality & Company Standards - reviews and maintains reports to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations and Sodexo / System Client(s) policies and procedures.
- Responsible for system succession planning/employee development/diversity initiatives/training/constructive counseling. Promotes and supports workplace diversity initiatives.
- Provides strategic leadership to the respective units within the system to maintain client satisfaction and retention