Senior Manager 1, Offer Implementation
Posted on Nov 18, 2018 by Sodexo
Sodexo is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Retail Business to oversee all food retail operations for a blue chip account in the Greensboro/Winston Salem Metro area of North Carolina.
Wake Forest Baptist Health System is a major academic health system with five locations including: Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, High Point Regional Hospital, Wilkes Medical Center, Lexington Medical Center and Davie Medical Center.
The Senior Manager, Retail Business is a high visible positon for the Wake Forest Baptist Health system. Must have knowledge of POS systems and PCI compliance. Wellness programs and consistency are key to the system.
Responsibilities include employee cafeteria as well as Sodexo branded franchises. This position will directly train and oversee other retail managers. Responsible for all Sodexo retail standards, staff training, cash handling and strategic plan for sales growth. This position will be responsible for running a $5-6 million dollar annual operation at the highest level using Sodexo standards.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we're seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- frontline staff;
- cash handing process;
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance;
- frontline training programs;
- opening and closing the operation; and
- daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Proven client relationship skills
- Successful customer service skills
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo's unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now!
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Food Service Management and Retail Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Keywords: retail food operations, retail manager, retail food operations, operations manager, hospital food service
- Support New Business start-ups, operational training, standards implementation and brand deployment through planning, design and training while monitoring product and equipment purchasing compliance.
- Make marketing strategy recommendations that improve sales and profitability, utilizing information from market research, sales, vendors, and units.
- Conduct research to understand market trends and perform workload analysis for staffing purposes, retention efforts, customer and patient satisfaction plans and develop/deploy new best practices.
- Develop operational standards in support of market brand initiatives that improve sales and profitability, utilizing information from market research, sales, vendors and units.
RJ Reynolds Tobacco