Custodial Facilities Environmental Services Manager (Bilingual Spanish
Posted on Nov 21, 2018 by Sodexo
Class A Corporate Headquarters for Subaru of America
Must be Bilingual in Spanish
We are looking for a candidate who has demonstrated the following:
- is a leader who develops and motivates a team to exceed the expectations of clients and customers in service and the technical execution of a custodial system;
- possesses strong leadership skills and can work independently to drive program compliance and reach project target dates of completion;
- has 3 years previous custodial or housekeeping management experience in a corporate environment
- can effectively communicate to their team in both English and Spanish
- can analyze data, present and effectively communicate to all levels within the organization related to training, program operations and change management;
- has experience effectively managing projects within agreed upon timelines;
- has experience improving customer satisfaction in the areas of custodial services, landscaping, snow removal
- is proficient with computers and other technology;
- has experience with vendor and contract management, as well as union and contract negotiations;
- has strong financial acumen and budget management experience
- Responsible for driving client and employee satisfaction scores for soft services including: custodial services, landscaping and snow removal
- Provides a clean and safe environment for employees, visitors and staff
- Supports a diverse and inclusive workforce
Provides supervision of two or more core services at a client site to ensure client satisfaction and retention. Implements strategies to meet Client and Company objectives and achieve profitable growth. Ensures high customer satisfaction through developing team members and delivering quality services.
- Directs daily operation of two or more core services at a site to ensure employees have appropriate equipment and resources to perform their jobs and meet goals and deadlines.
- Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities and monitoring operating standards.
- Assists in the development of new business service(s) for the client and implements the service program(s).
- Establishes a safe work environment for employees by providing safety-related training and equipment maintenance and by ensuring compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and with standards and procedures for the handling and storage of hazardous materials and/or waste and complies with all government regulations.
- Manages the budget by controlling costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, materials), complying with budget requirements and adjusting when necessary.
- Maintains operating standards, implements quality improvements and communicates them to employees.
- Promotes and supports workplace diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Provides management oversight for Environmental Services exempt and non-exempt level staff (client and/or Sodexo employees) in the delivery of Sodexo Environmental Service Programs. Ensures Environmental Service programs are in place and functioning according to design to consistently meet all company, client, and regulatory requirements.
-Establishes a safe work environment for clients, customers and staff by ensuring equipment safety and compliance with Sodexo safety and loss prevention programs and by providing safety-related training and equipment inventory and maintenance.
-Assumes GM responsibilities and authority in his or her absence
-Supervises day-to-day work activities by delegating authority, assigning and prioritizing activities, and monitoring compliance to operating standards.
-Ensures compliance with application of all Sodexo Quality Assurance and Regulatory standards within the contractually agreed upon scope of services.
-Establish and/or adhere to defined operating standards, develops and implements quality improvements and ensures direct reports and staff adhere to the standards and expectations.
-Assists with Management of Environmental Service budget by ensuring full compliance to established operating standards, monitoring costs (e.g. labor, inventory, equipment, and material), and taking corrective action as needed.