Retail Part Time Events Outfitter/Cashier
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by Cabela's Inc.
Position summary : Helps coordinate and implement special events in the store. This includes help with all seasonal events such as summer outdoor activities, holiday events (Easter Santa's Winter Wonderland, etc.). When there aren't special events running, you will be trained and eligible to be scheduled shifts as Cashier in the store.
**Availability for these positions must include weekends and evenings (5pm-10pm). May include additional day shifts during the week, but evenings and weekends are a minimum requirement for the position.
1) Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all customers
2) Assists with the execution of all major Promotional events
3) Coordinates "in-house" outdoor skills workshop program
4) Coordinates external and internal Public Relations activities
5) Communicates all Store "events" timely & appropriately and works with Management to insure proper staffing
6) Fosters goodwill for the BPS "Brand" in the local community
7) Maintains strong relationships with local chapters of conservation organizations and affinity groups
8) Submits timely information for tabs, website pages, signage, ROP, etc. to Marketing
9) Keeps work area clean, neat and safe at all times
10) Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
Education and/or Experience
High Schools Diploma or Equivalent
Conservation and outdoor experience / appreciation desired
Public speaking ability is preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Good Planning and Organizational skills
Ability to function in a Microsoft Office environment, especially Word, Excel and data entry
Other duties, assignments and responsibilities as needed
Cabela's is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive work place that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's shows commitment to the men and women who have served in the United States Armed Forces by providing meaningful, challenging career opportunities where military skills and experience may be applied.
Cabela's offers a competitive benefits package to include: 401k, vacation, health and dental coverage for you and your family, and employee discounts.
Sporting Kansas City