Marketing Specialist I - Telecommute in Snohomish, King, Pierce, Thurs
Posted on Nov 20, 2018 by UnitedHealth Group
- Develop and cultivate key stakeholder relationships in an assigned territory and elevate the brand and reputation to drive growth/retention
- Establish new relationships and maintain existing ones
- Collaborate with health care providers and community partners to understand their needs
- Identify opportunity and develop a Marketing strategy, in a diverse multi-cultural population, which is supportive to your assigned region
- Share our mission to help people live healthier lives, throughout the communities we service
- Create educational and community events within our targeted population
- Work across departments to coordinate event attendance and address members' needs
- Execute, plan, attend and coordinate resources (i.e., Vendors, Partners, Marketing etc.) to ensure a successful event and brand presence
- Attend industry conferences and key stakeholder meetings
Support targeted event, growth, retention, and enrollment expectations within assigned territory
- Track and evaluate marketing outreach programs and identify new opportunities and assess population needs
- Provide direction and training part - time event support staff
- Educate key stakeholders and the community on key benefits
- Maintains competitive data and consumer feedback recommendations
- Ensure compliance with the state contract by working closely with the Marketing Director and other departments to ensure within standards
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
- 2+ years of Community Outreach field experience.
- 1+ years of experience with Medicare and / or Medicaid
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Create and edit documents with Word, creating presentations using PowerPoint, and Sending correspondence in Outlook)
- 2+ years experience in a deadline driven environment
- 2+ years experience managing and prioritizing several deliverables
- 2+ years experience influencing and collaborating with key community stakeholder
- Access to reliable transportation that will enable you to travel to client and / or patient sites within a designated area
- Must be able to travel within territory and work evenings & weekends, when required.
- Health / Life Insurance License is a plus.
- Knowledge of CMS (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) Marketing rules and regulations.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish, Vietnamese, Russian, Somali, Arabic, or Chinese
- Experience in the healthcare insurance industry.
- Ability to be flexible and work with ambiguity
- Outstanding communicator and relationship builder
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Virginia Mason Medical Center