Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by UBS
Are you passionate about technology? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in making improvements and how to innovate? We're looking for someone like that to help us:
- analyze business requirements, design and implement solutions based on a well-defined software development life cycle (SDLC)
- provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs within a complex business domain
- take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services
You'll be working in the Level 3 IT Production Maintenance & Operations team in Weehawken, NJ. You'll be an integral part of a global team working with associates located in India, Poland and North Americas. We …
• own Level 3 IT Production Maintenance & Operations efforts that "Run the Bank"
• are a Technology Function fully dedicated to supporting the Wealth Management Americas (WMA) Business and its IT Application Service Lines
• are a metrics driven organization governed by a set of mature KPIs and Processes
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.