Global Markets Risk Manager - FICC - Emerging Markets - Latin America
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Bank of America Corporation
The Market Risk Manager position requires a thorough understanding of risk management practices, fixed income and currency markets, and knowledge of the sales and trading business. Understanding of the Latin American markets is a plus.
The Market Risk Manager would be expected to confidently work with the trading desk and various support partners, including Legal, Compliance, Middle Office, Operations, Technology, Price-Verification Group, Model Validation, Regulatory Capital, and other Risk Managers within the risk organization, to build their understanding of the business and markets, and enhance our overall risk management capabilities.
* Key responsibilities include generating daily risk reports, ensuring data accuracy, reviewing positions against limits, and performing ad-hoc reporting/projects, etc. The analyst would also be expected to improve our risk monitoring and reporting capabilities by developing enhanced more comprehensive reports and risk metrics.
* Other core responsibilities include real-time monitoring and communication of the markets, an understanding of historical market performances, the calculation of value-at-risk (VaR), the ability to assess the impact of stressed scenarios on the portfolio (CCAR), the approval of new products, and an understanding of the impact of regulatory changes on the business (including Volcker).
* STEM- based Undergraduate or Graduate level Degree
* Minimum 5+ years of experience in related fields such as risk management, front office, and/or finance
* A broad knowledge across financial products and asset classes and an understanding of VaR and other risk management metrics
* An understanding of FICC products, risks, valuations and overall markets with an emphasis in Emerging Markets
* Advanced desktop technology skills such as Bloomberg and VBA
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including well-developed presentation skills
* The ability and comfort to work with various data and risk systems
* Exceptionally strong attention-to-details
* Self-motivated, intellectually curious and enthusiastic
* Collaborative and team-player
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment at times under tight deadlines
1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:
40 Global Markets Risk Manager - FICC - Emerging Markets - Latin America
Michael Page International - US
Morgan Stanley USA
Deutsche Bank - US