Consumer Lending - Marketing & Communications - Associate Integrated M
Posted on Nov 12, 2018 by Goldman Sachs USA
Consumer and Commercial Banking brings innovative solutions to traditional banking activities. We are a global team of lenders, investors, risk managers, skilled marketers, web experts and banking specialists. We provide a suite of solutions to help our customers meet their personal financial goals. We make direct investments in, and risk manage, a portfolio of corporate loans and securities. And we help transform distressed communities through investments and loans of private capital.
Digital Finance Description
Digital Finance, a business unit within CCBD, is comprised of the firm's digitally-led consumer businesses, which include the Marcus deposits and lending businesses, as well as the personal financial management app, Clarity Money. Digital Finance combines the strength and heritage of a 148-year-old financial institution with the agility and entrepreneurial spirit of a tech start-up. Through the use of machine learning and intuitive design, we provide customers with powerful tools that are grounded in value, transparency and simplicity to help them make smarter decisions about their money.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS Your Impact:
The Brand Management and Communications team is looking to hire a skilled candidate with integrated marketing experience. You will join a team helping to build the next great consumer finance brand. The ideal candidate has experience with 360 campaigns that span across PR, digital, social, ATL and BTL channels. The ideal candidate should also have experience coordinating with creative, media and PR agencies to develop integrated campaigns.
This role will be based in Chicago and will report to the VP of Integrated Marketing Communications in New York.
- Translating business and brand objectives into a strategy drive awareness and consideration of the Marcus online savings products
- Developing breakthrough marketing campaigns by collaborating with internal teams (content, social, creative studio, product, acquisition, insights) and external agencies (PR, creative, media)
- Coordinating with colleagues supporting other products (personal loans and personal financial management) to maximize impact of efforts to the Marcus brand
- Providing recurring analytics reports to determine performance of current and previous campaigns
- Ensuring consistent brand tone and voice across all consumer touchpoints
- 8-10 years of experience in integrated marketing
- Proven ability to develop and launch integrated campaigns
- Experience with external agencies a plus
- Comfortable in fast-moving environment with shifting priorities
- Avid consumer of media, especially digital and social
- Experience working in highly regulated industries
- Strategic thinker who is able to actively contribute to brainstorming and planning
- Experience in campaign measurement across multiple channels and platforms
- Ability to work with many cross-functional teams, especially with Legal and Compliance in a regulated environment
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2018. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.
Consumer Lending - Marketing & Communications - Associate Integrated Marketing - Chicago