Senior DevOps Automation Engineer
Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Candidates should have:
- 7+ years of Software Development hands-on experience using ASP .NET MVC, C#, HTML/CSS/
- Proficiency with MS Team Foundation Server, VSTS and Visual Studio 2013, 2015.
- Good understanding of REST, the HTTP protocol and JSON/XML.
- Background on Scripting using Azure power Shell is required.
- Azure Certification is a PLUS. Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD) certification. Any of the 70-4xx or 70-5xx (Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions, implementing MS Azure Infrastructure Solutions, Microsoft Architecting Azure Solutions)
Come join an industry leader with a large/cutting edge IT shop. Apply today!
-Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent is required. Master Degree is preferred.
-A good understanding of the full software life cycle, including requirements, design, development, testing, and maintenance.
-Design, develop, support and deploy Azure application solutions
-Define and document the design of functionality using use cases, process workflow and UML modelling as necessary.
-Ability to work in an agile environment.
-Be proactive about learning new technology and Research and Development.
- Experience with the Azure portal, Azure PowerShell, ARM templates, and technologies is required. Automation of infrastructure services on Azure is preferred.
-Excellent written and verbal communication is desired. Prior experience in supporting multiple databases applications across the organization is preferred
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
Overtime: straight time