PIANO BAR ENTERTAINER
Posted on Nov 19, 2018 by Carnival Entertainment
Please read and acknowledge the information below regarding the position and audition process. Minimal age for this position is 21.
We will add your email address to our newsletter subscriber list. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Each Carnival ship features a state-of-the-art piano bar that showcases one of our many electrifying Piano Bar Entertainers. Musicality, personality, and unpredictability are prerequisites for these … "unique" entertainers. So, sing us a song…!
- Deliver high energy and interactive entertainment to our guests in line with Carnival's brand and live music guidelines.
- Provide an average of four hours of high energy entertainment to our guests as scheduled by the ship's management.
- Assist the beverage department in meeting and exceeding beverage sales by providing the best in entertainment.
- Actively participate in assigned activities including, but not limited to trainings, drills, safety briefings, meetings and performances.
- Demonstrate commitment to Carnival Service Values.
- Perform ship's safety function, including "Port Manning", as required.
- A talented entertainer that demonstrate strong skills as a piano/vocal entertainer.
- Repertoire containing at least two hundred and fifty classic piano bar songs, including sing-alongs.
- Demonstrated ability to perform completely acoustic.
- Demonstrated ability to render high energy, interactive and engaging performances.
- Related performing experience on cruise ships, piano bars and/or dueling piano bars.
- Ability to create and lead musical based games and activities.
- Ability to accommodate and learn guest song requests.
- Ability to perform safety functions and pass a pre-employment medical exam.
- Fluent in the English language and familiar with North American culture and humor.
- Experience in sales, or a sales oriented environment, is a plus.
- Complete song list containing a minimum of 175 - 200 songs (PDF format).
- Links to videos of live performances in a high energy and interactive piano bar setting.
- Promotional photo.
- Resume highlighting previous music employment, education and performance experience.
Clutch Entertainment Group
Aureus Medical Group
Schumacher Clinical Partners