Group Fitness Instructor
Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by City Fitness - Philadelphia
- Applicants Must be 18 years or older and hold a current Group Exercise Certification.
• Teaches classes, beginning and ending on time; provides adequate warm-up, exercises, stretching, and cool down.
• Instructs patrons on effective workout methods; explains proper techniques, demonstrates exercises; identifies different muscle groups, and teaches appropriate methods to strengthen specific muscles.
• Prepares appropriate equipment, music, and handouts for each class.
• Assists patrons, answer questions and maintains a positive exercise experience for members and class participants.
• Keeps management informed of customer and facility needs.
• Ensures that safety standards are met, and that department and facility policies are adhered to. • Monitors individual progress and adapts criteria as needed. • Teaches proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion.
• Ensure fitness area is clean and free of health and safety hazards Applicants Must be 18 years or older and hold a current Group Exercise Certification.