Posted on Nov 15, 2018 by TLC Engineering for Architecture
Job ID 2
Job Locations US-FL-Tampa
Employment Type Regular Full-Time
TLC Engineering for Architecture is a dynamic and growing National Engineering firm seeking an experienced and motivated Electrical Engineer for our Tampa, Florida office.
- Electrical design for a diverse range of commercial buildings (hotels, hospitals, airports, higher education, K-12, stadiums, performing art centers, etc).
- Prepare load calculations, select equipment, layout electrical systems using AutoCad or Revit.
- Coordinate with architect, owner-client and other disciplines on lighting, power and low voltage systems.
- Answer Contractor's RFI's and provide amendments along with written responses.
- 5+ years of experience in Electrical Design (Lighting, power distribution, low voltage, lightning protection, etc.)
- Experience from similar Engineering design firm, Consulting or Architectural engineering firm
- BSEE, BSAE relevant industry experience
- EIT or PE preferred
- Projects consist of Commercial buildings design
- Revit and/or AutoCAD
TLC is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer, dedicated to Workforce Diversity EOE- M/F/Vets/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, age and other classifications covered under federal, state or local laws. TLC participates in E-Verify.