Process Technician- 3rd Shift
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Intex Technologies
Intex is seeking a reliable Process Technician for 3rd shift. Hours are midnight to 8 am
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Air quality filter changes per schedule on each of their respective machines and documents per procedure
• Mix poly for use in manufacturing per shift or as necessary.
• Mix and add paint needed for their respective equipment. Paint should always be mixed and ready for equipment so downtime is minimized. Mix and add pigment per the procedure for their respective shifts
• Clean all air caps on all stations at required frequency. All caps should be cleaned and staged ready for swap when needed to reduce machine downtime
• Change over tools as necessary per the production planner schedule in most efficient means possible
• Clean all tools prior to placing them on the tooling rack per standard work specifications. Careful means of handling the tools is necessary to eliminate tooling damage
• Support maintenance B and operations when troubleshooting problems
• Ice blast all tools when necessary per standard work documents
• Complete all required documentation daily as required by manager
• Notify manager when a tool is damaged and in need of repair.
• Maintain proper labeling of all chemical, liquids, and tooling storage
• Maintain good housekeeping throughout all responsible areas.
• Reduce or eliminate machine downtime, support production requirements, and work with team to increase productivity.
• Change Poly and ISO materials on respective machines.
• Keep tools in the correct order
• Perform required poly screw changes on routine to ensure no defective products exist due to this process. This routine has been established with exacting routine timing that must be followed to ensure success in maintaining quality standards of final product. Includes validation of knife filter rotation as required.
• Understand and own spill prevention standards.
• Cross trained on all tables
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Ability to develop and interpret graphs and charts.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret policies, procedures and complex documents.
Ability to respond effectively to inquiries.
Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with customers and coworkers verbally and through written communications.
Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism, a bright attitude, and a clear ability to effectively communicate between all level of an organization
High School diploma or equivalent required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.