Functional Implementation Consultant
Posted on Nov 16, 2018 by Vineti Inc.
Vineti is entering an exciting period of rapid growth. Were looking for a Functional Implementation Consultant to join our growing team.
The Functional Implementation Consultant will participate in all stages of the implementation lifecycle (discovery, configuration, testing, deployment, post go-live support), and will lead our documentation and validation efforts. Project responsibilities include: gathering client requirements, running the validation and documentation processes, configuring the solution to meet documented client requirements, setting and managing client expectations, identifying risks and communicating issues to the project manager--all to help our clients deliver the next generation of personalized medicine. Our ideal candidate a strong working knowledge of major business process for the pharmacy industry along with depth in leveraging software to build business solutions.
Vineti is the first commercial cloud-based platform to expand patient access to life-saving cell and gene therapies. Vineti was co-founded by GE and the Mayo Clinic to solve the key challenges patients, medical providers, biopharmaceutical companies and regulators face in the delivery and commercialization of 21st century medicine--all to ensure that patients get the treatments they need. The Vineti platform integrates logistics, manufacturing and clinical data to improve product performance overall. Caregivers and pharmaceutical pioneers are empowered to help more patients more effectively and safely, treatments are better understood and improved over time, and most importantly, theres an opportunity to provide greater health outcomesand curesto patients in need.
Leading pharmaceutical companies and organizations, such as the American Red Cross, are adopting Vinetis platform to expand patient access to cell therapy products. Vineti is backed by GE Ventures, Mayo Clinic Ventures, and DFJ.
- Work with Customer Solution Manager to develop and deploy implementation project plans for Vineti software, ensuring projects are delivered on time, on budget and optimized for customer success.
- Participate in all aspects of the implementation process, including collaborative consultation with the client, requirements definition, configuration, integration and validation testing, training and full deployment.
- Become an expert of Vinetis products, leading the functional implementation team effort by participating in contact between the customer and all sales, configuration, data migration, development, professional services, support and project team members during the implementation process.
- Document/validate client business requirements and map to functionalities to the Vineti platform.
- Lead efforts for Vineti supporting the customers validation process including User Requirement Specification, Functional Requirements Specification, Configuration Specification, Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification and Performance Qualification.
- Provide the customer with appropriate software and project documentation.
- Work closely with customer project lead and entire project team to ensure that all deliverables are delivered successfully and on time.
- Participate in on-site requirements gathering, design, testing and other project phase activities with the customer.
- Follow up and escalate gaps, issues and enhancements identified throughout the project.
- Attend internal project meetings and provide status on activities and deliverables
- Provide clients with follow-up .consulting and general assistance in areas of expertise.
- Be a go-to resource for specific functional areas for both internal and external users.
- Responsible for managing the integrity, accuracy, and maintenance of data.
The experience you will need (required):
- 3-5 years of software implementation experience; software in a SaaS / Cloud computing environment
- 3 years experience implementing software solutions in a pharmaceutical context.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Troubleshooting skills, analytical problem solving skills, and the ability to solve technical challenges.
- Ability to manage customer expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skillsAbility to conduct research into software-related issues and products
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Willingness to travel 50-60% of the time, domestically and internationally
- Working knowledge of major processes relating to personalized medicine delivery.
- Previous experience working in an agile and disruptive environment
- BA/BS in computer science or technical field
Company culture and benefits:
- Mission driven and passionate about solving complex problems in healthcare / personalized medicine that expand patient access to life-saving therapies
- Significant career opportunities at a rapidly growing company backed by major venture capital firms
- Accessible Senior Leadership team
- Health and dental benefits for you and competitive coverage for your family
- Flexible work hours / remote work supported when needed
- Open vacation policy - take time when you need it
S.C. International - Actuarial Recruiters