Posted on Nov 14, 2018 by EXECUTECH UTAH INC
Executech. We are nerds. We are professionals. We are a group of fun-loving, joy-riding, tech-jiving, scruffy-looking, snack-eating, computer-lovers and we're looking for one more to join us. We are a full-service IT consulting firm. We've been around for nearly 20 years and we're the largest, most trusted IT provider in the state.
Come work for the most award-winning IT company in Utah. Don't work here because you need a job, work here because you want THIS job, because Executech can become your true career.
We're not looking for the "average" IT person. We need a cut above. At Executech you'll work in a variety of industries with dozens of different technologies. You will learn more here in a year than you could in 5 years somewhere else.
You will be assigned a group of clients and become their dedicated IT consultant. You will act as their go-to technology person for all their IT needs. You will perform a variety of tasks that may include:
- Troubleshoot network issues.
- Provide helpdesk support to clients.
- Work proactively to improve clients' technology.
- Deploying and setting up servers, networks, firewalls, switches, wireless networks, etc.
- Answer chat and phone communications for client requests.
- Complete ticketed support items in a timely fashion.
- Provide support to junior-level admins
- Must be self-motivated, responsive and have a sense of urgency.
- Must be an excellent communicator. If you are uncomfortable talking with people, this may not be the job for you.
- Experience deploying and setting up servers, networks, firewalls, switches, wireless, etc.
- Ability to manage multiples tasks and deadlines on a tight schedule.
- Cook an amazing omelet (nice, but not required).
Besides growing to be a true tech Rockstar, fulfilling your dreams and finally getting that pony you've always wanted for Christmas, we offer some amazing perks like:
- Company-issued phone
- Company-issued computer
- Company-issued Car
- Competitive health insurance including dental and vision
- Unlimited PTO (after you get your feet wet)
- Free snacks
Plus, you'll get to experience our award-winning culture. We have an amazing team that will become your second family. We have regular company-wide parties, monthly team activities and much more!
So, what are you waiting for? Apply soon, positions fill up faster than a Cafe Rio line on Tuesday.